Welcome all Event Staff!
Thank you for your interest in working with On Tour 24/7! We are extremely grateful to all of the event staff that we have met and have worked with. Your professionalism and hard work have made our client's activations successful and because of this you’ve helped our agency grow. You, our staff, are as important to us as our clients and it's our promise to you that we will keep working around the clock to line up new and exciting job opportunities for you. We wish you all a safe and prosperous 2018!
New to On Tour 24/7?
If you are new to On Tour 24/7 and would like to be considered for future events, please click on the link below to signup. Thank you!
Please see our FAQ's below:
Interested in working events for On Tour 24/7? Click on the link below to go to our staff website where you can signup, create a profile, and once approved, view and apply to our jobs online.
Follow the advice below and you will improve your odds at being considered and contacted to interview for the jobs we have.
- Complete all of the fields to the best of your ability and be honest about the skills you have or don’t have.
- Use proper capitalization and grammar when filling out name, address and additional fields.
- Upload photos of yourself SMILING… and DO NOT use photos that include your friends or other people. Our clients often review multiple candidates we have provided in order to choose the staff they would like to work with on their programs. The better your photos are and the more complete your resumes are, the more likely you are to be chosen. Uploading new photos from time to time is also highly recommended and can be done by “Editing” your profile upon login.
- Resumes – Copy and pasting your resume into the field provided is preferred. Once you have copied and pasted your resume please be sure to take a moment and correct any editing that will make your resume easier to read if the formatting doesn’t translate automatically. In addition please be sure to list some detail about the promo jobs you have worked in the past and what your responsibilities were. If your contact information and references are listed in your resume, please remove this information from the field once you have copy and pasted it there.
- Make sure you complete the address fields correctly, and if you move, update this on your profile. Once your profile is approved you will get notifications when a new job becomes available in your area. These notifications are based on the address you provide.
- Make sure to read through the “Terms of Engagement” before checking the box. This includes On Tour 24/7’s independent contractor agreement which you are agreeing to by signing up.
- There is a blank W9 that you can download, complete and then upload to your profile. You are welcome to upload this during signup but it is not required until you are hired for your first job.
The approval process can take up to a week or more depending on how busy our agents are. If you live in an area where we have frequent events you are more likely to be approved quickly. Please be patient as we receive 100’s of new candidates weekly. If it has been 2 weeks or more since you signed up and you haven’t yet been approved, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your full name as it appears in your profile. We’ll do our best to get you approved right away!
If you are having trouble completing your profile please be sure to try the following:
- If you are having trouble completing the signup and are using your smartphone, please try again from a regular desktop or laptop computer. Sometimes the formatting of the website does not match up with every new phone, tablet, etc.
- If you’re getting errors when attempting to upload your W9 or Resume please try the following. Use a computer, not your smartphone. Clear your browser cache. Make sure your file type is a PDF, JPG, or PNG file and that the file size is normal.
- If something doesn’t appear to be entering correctly, complete the mandatory fields and save your profile. You can always login and edit your profile further at a later date.
- If you are still having trouble you can email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you!
We’re strive to provide the best promotional job opportunities and we want you to be hired and successful in this industry. Please follow these guidelines when applying for our jobs and you will raise your chances at being contacted for an interview and getting hired.
- Copy and paste your resume in to the field provided within your profile. We often share resumes with our client and this will insure that your information is visible in our client candidate portfolio.
- Include your previous promo related jobs in your resume and list your roles and responsibilities so we can take this information into consideration and share it with our clients.
- Apply to jobs that are within range of where you are willing to commute. Many of our jobs include multiple markets so be sure to select only the market that applies to you. Travel assistance is not provided for any of our jobs unless otherwise noted in the job description.
- Read the “Job Description” thoroughly before applying and make sure you are 100% available, agree to the pay rate being offered and that you have related experience.
- “To improve your application success rate, please tell us why this job is for you.” – This is a section that appears when you click on a job to apply. Take advantage of it and tell us why you are the best choice for this job and what related experience you have. Take the time to use proper grammar and punctuation as we will likely share this note with our clients in order to help them choose the staff they want to work their event.
- Don’t be discouraged if you are not chosen for a particular job. We get tons of applicants for programs especially in bigger markets like NYC and LA. Keep applying and updating your profile and you will be considered.
Pay checks are mailed within 4-6 weeks after your event unless otherwise noted by your hiring manager. If you wish to inquire about a payment please allow the full 6 weeks before inquiring. Here is some additional advice:
- Make sure your address information is up to date in your profile.
- Make sure you have completed a W9 and uploaded it to your profile.
- If you have worked with us in the past and have moved recently please let your hiring manager know this so we can alert our accounting department and have them update your address. This will help avoid delays.
- If you believe a payment is late you are welcome to inquire about it with your hiring manager or submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name and the name and date of the event you worked.